Brasserie Blanc Competition Terms & Conditions
General terms & conditions for all competitions run via Brasserie Blanc Newsletters, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram accounts are stated below. By entering any competition via any of the above platforms you are agreeing to the below terms and conditions. It is a condition that in entering, participants and winners agree to all terms and conditions stated. Bonne chance!
Complimentary Meal Competition T&Cs 25.04.18 – 29.04.18
- Prize is for a meal up to a maximum value of £200 for a maximum of 4 guests.
- Competition is open from 25.04.18 – 29.04.18
- Entrants must follow instructions to enter as per the social media platform they’re entering on.
- One winner will be drawn at random on 30.04.18 from all entries made across all platforms (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram).
- No cash alternative, no cash difference.
- Winning meal must be taken between 01.05.18 – 31.05.18.
- All food & drink related to this prize must be consumed on the premises.
- Brasserie Blanc employees and friends & family are not permitted to enter these competitions.
Brasserie Blanc reserves the right to cancel or modify the competitions, including these Terms and Conditions.
- All competitions are only open to legal residents of the UK who are 18 years of age or older at time of submission. Normal licensing laws apply. You will be required to provide a copy of your ID in order to receive your prize.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for any other substitutes or cash value each prize must be taken as stated or, if the prize is unavailable for whatever reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value. Cash will not be awarded as a substitute.
Social Media Competition T&Cs:
- One winner will be chosen per competition from the pool of all entries received across all platforms (Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram). Winners will be contacted directly via the platform they entered. Winners must respond to this contact within 7 days, otherwise the prize may be revoked.
- Limit of one entry submitted per entrant per social media channel (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) during the entry period. If multiple entries are received, only the first entry will be accepted and additional entries will be disqualified.
- Competitions are not in any way affiliated with or endorsed or sponsored by, Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.
- How to enter is specified in individual competition social media posts.