We are here to make your visit wonderful…and safe, please head to our COVID conscious page to find out more.
IMPORTANT – REGIONAL TIERS: Please help us to do the right thing and make sure you are booking a table in line with the very latest Government guidance for your area https://www.gov.uk/guidance/local-covid-alert-levels-what-you-need-to-know
- Maximum booking size – in line with government guidance, we can take bookings for a maximum of 6 guests per table (all must be from the same household if you live and/or are dining in a venue in Tier 2 or 3)
- Closing Time – all guests must vacate the building by 10pm, to facilitate this we now have allocated table durations: parties up to 3 people will have a 1.5 hour table time, parties of 4-6 will have a 2 hour table time. We feel confident this won’t impact on your enjoyment and allows us to take bookings safely and with sensible social distancing.
- We are now cashless and also fully seated with table service for drinking and for dining
- Please remember your face masks as you are required to wear one on arrival and when moving around the venue, we won’t be able to let you in without one – thank you in advance!
- Table Service Only: just a reminder that we are using the bar space as well as the brasserie for dining and that we are now cashless for both drinks and dining.
- Test & Trace: we are required to capture the contact details for at least one person for each booking. Book online now or download the NHS app and check-in when you arrive. The details you use for your booking will be used for ‘Test and Trace’ purposes.
We look forward to seeing you soon and wish you all the best.
From all at Brasserie Blanc