E-Gift Vouchers – Terms & Conditions
10% off e-gift vouchers
Offer available from the 23rd – 3th June inclusive. 10% off e-gift vouchers only when spending £40.00 or more. Offer subject to availability. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Further T & C
- You will receive an email to confirm your voucher purchase. The voucher will be attached and should be printed and presented at the Brasserie Blanc restaurant of your choice.
- The total value of your voucher purchase will be debited from your card at time of purchase.
- If the voucher is a gift to someone, you may enter a recipient name and message. You should then pass the printed email voucher to the recipient.
- To purchase a voucher you must enter the details of a valid credit or charge card legally held by you. The Security Code of the card must also be entered. Card details will be validated prior to the transaction being confirmed and the voucher email being issued.
- All successful online transactions are confirmed to the purchaser by email. Each purchase is given a unique transaction reference. Please use this reference if you need to communicate with the issuer regarding any purchase.
- Vouchers are valid for one year from the date of issue.
- Neither In1 Solutions Ltd or Blanc Brasseries Limited trading as Brasserie Blanc accepts responsibility for vouchers that are lost or mislaid.
- Vouchers may be used for more than one transaction. Cash refunds are not permitted.
- Vouchers may not be redeemed for cash.
- The email voucher must be presented on settling the bill.
- Vouchers that have been altered or damaged in any way will not be accepted.
- Vouchers that have expired will not be accepted.
- The voucher purchase price is inclusive of Local Taxes.
- Where a transaction exceeds 150 in the local currency, we reserve the right in the interests of security to contact you and request further verification prior to the issuing of vouchers.
- The voucher can used as full or part payment. No change will be given.
- Vouchers are non-transferable and may not be resold or bartered.
- Where there is a residual balance on the voucher it can be redeemed against future visits to Brasserie Blanc before the expiry of the voucher.
- Vouchers cannot be used or redeemed in The White Brasserie Company sites.
- Please note that we do not offer refunds or returns on vouchers purchased and once ordered and paid for a voucher cannot be cancelled.
- E-gift vouchers cannot be used within the first seven days of purchase.