We’d like your time with us to feel as safe and relaxing as possible. Here are the measures we have in place for when you next visit:
- Staff are fully trained on Covid safety measures – if you would prefer your server to wear a mask, please do not hesitate to ask and they will be happy to oblige
- All guests have access to multiple hand sanitiser dispensers
- We have screens that are in use throughout our venue
- Staff are regularly sanitising tables and surfaces between sittings
- Regular Lateral Flow Testing of staff prior to shift is in place
Where possible, we would also encourage our guests to take a lateral flow test prior to visiting our venues. We politely ask that you postpone your visit if you are feeling at all unwell – in this instance please do let us know so we can allocate your reservation to other guests.
When making your booking, please note that if you are unable to find a reservation at your preferred time, please call us directly, as we may be able to squeeze you in.
Finally, we continue to be cashless and therefore only accept card payment.
We look forward to welcoming you soon x