Jardin Blanc Competition Terms April 2019
Win an experience for two at Jardin Blanc 2019
Promoters Name and Address
- The Promoter is Brasserie Blanc – Wizard House, 2A Cambridge Road, Teddington, London, TW11 8DR
How to Participate
- This competition is free to enter, no purchase is necessary.
- This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the competition.
- To enter, follow the social media page you’re entering on, and tag a friend in the post.
- In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
- Brasserie Blanc are not responsible for any technical failure which means we do not receive an entry.
- Entries through agents or third parties, including entries automatically generated by computer; completed by third parties or in bulk; illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with; photocopies and not originals; or incomplete will not be accepted.
- Only one entry per person is permitted and the first entry submitted by each attendee will be accepted to take part in the competition in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and any subsequent entries will be disallowed.
- The Promoter reserve the right to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit of the competition.
Start Date and Closing Date
- The competition will run from 23/04/19 – 25/04/19.
- All entries must be submitted in person by the Closing Date (or such other date the Promoter may specify). All entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted and will be automatically disqualified.
- The Promoter does not accept liability for network, computer, hardware, software failures or technical failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay you submitting an entry by the Closing Date.
Selection of the Winner
- The winner will be selected at random from all entries received across all Brasserie Blanc social media platforms. Winner will be selected and contacted on or before 26/05/19.
- The prize is a La Tulip experience for two at Jardin Blanc 2019. There will be one winner. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the prize of equivalent or greater monetary value. There is no cash alternative to the prize. The prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. The winner must confirm their attendance by 12/05/19 or prize may be revoked.
- The prize does not include travel, travel insurance, the cost of transfers to and from your home, train station or airport, spending money, tax or personal expenses. Any other costs incurred in addition to those set out in this clause and that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that you and any person travelling with you are available to travel, hold any necessary travel documents, on the travel dates for the prize.
Notification of the Results and receipt of the Prize
- The winner will be contacted via the social media platform they entered on or before 26/05/19 (or such later date as the Promoter may determine).
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner or the winner has not claimed their prize within 17 days of the notification date referred to in clause 17 then the Promoter reserves the right to select a replacement winner in accordance with clause 13 above.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on entrants and we will not enter into any further correspondence.
- Insofar as permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The prize winner’s name can be obtained for a period of one month after the notification date by writing to us at the address set out below and stating the name and date of the competition.
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of the prize. The Promoters does not accept any responsibility for the prize (or part of the prize) being lost, damaged or delayed in the post or if you are not able to take up the prize.
- The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf of Jardin Blanc and the Promoter.
- All competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoters will become the property of the Promoters on receipt.
- By entering and submitting a competition entry you:
- agree to be bound by these terms and conditions;
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- The prize cannot be claimed by any third parties on your behalf.
- For help with entries, please contact email@example.com
- This competition, any dispute or claim arising out of or conjunction with it, and these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.