Coronavirus & Deposit refunds
Taking the advice from the government and the wellbeing of our guests and our teams into consideration, it is with great sadness that we let you know we are now closed until further notice.
If you have a reservation with us in the next month, a member of our team will be in touch to cancel your booking.
For all of our guests who had made bookings using our online Easy Pre-Order system, if your booking is between now and the 17th April, your deposits will be automatically refunded to the card you made payment from.
For any other deposits made for bookings between now and 17th April, please contact the site directly who will arrange for your deposit to be refunded directly back onto your card.
We are keeping a close eye on the government guidelines, so please book mark this page for the latest updates regarding deposit refunds for bookings made after 17th April.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- Competition opens on Monday 27th April until Wednesday 29th April at midnight
- All images supplied must be posted under the original competition post
- Images of outdoor spaces apply for the chance to win
- Winner to receive a signed copy of The Lost Orchard – to be sent to winner once we are back to work
- Winner will be decided by administrator of the site and a discussion will not be entered into.
Local heroes competition from #BBKind – win a meal for 2 at any brasserie or White Brasserie company pub.
- You must be a member of #BBKind to enter into the competition.
- Simply leave the name of who you think should win a meal for 2 at any Brasserie Blanc or White Brasserie Company pub along with the reason why.
- The meal for 2 equates to a £50 gift card that will be sent out to the winners once we are next open.
- We are offering x5 sets of meals for 2 as part of this competition.
- There is no cash alternative.
- The winners will be chosen by the management team of the #BBKind page and will not enter into any discussion about their decision. Their decision is final.
- By entering into the competition, you are giving us permission to share your name on any communications when we announce the winner and contact you to find out details of the winner.
- The gift card will be sent via Royal Mail once we are next open.
- The gift card will be valid from 12 months.
- Competition open at midday on 20th April and closes at midnight on 22nd April. The winners will be announced on the #BBKind page and other social media platforms on Thursday 23rd April.
- It was announced that all nominees will receive a QR code to claim a bottle of prosecco from any brasserie or pub, with any reservation once we reopen. The QR code will be supplied via Facebook.
What’s cooking Wednesday competition.
All images alongside descriptions of the dish shared on to the #BBKind page under the What’s cooking post will go into a free prize draw that will be drawn at the end of each month.
Winner will receive a gift card worth £100.
Gift card can be redeemed at any Brasserie Blanc or White Brasserie pub.
Gift card will be sent to winner once we reopen as soon as possible.
By entering this free prize draw, you are giving your consent for us to use your name on any promotions. We will also use the account that you supplied the image from to arrange delivery of the gift card.
Competition only accounts will be disallowed.
Please note that over 18’s are only able to sign up to our newsletter.
Birthday prosecco – database only offer
- Birthday Prosecco can be claimed from 2 weeks before birthday and is valid for one month from this issue date.
- Prosecco can be redeemed when you and your party dine from our à la carte menu or specials board.
- Order must include a least one main course per person.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with the set menu, Sunday lunch, Private Dining menus, Christmas menu or with any other offer.
Brasserie Blanc Competition Terms & Conditions
General terms & conditions for all competitions run via Brasserie Blanc’s website, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram accounts are stated below. By entering any competition via any of the above platforms you are agreeing to the below terms and conditions. It is a condition that in entering, participants and winners agree to all terms and conditions stated. Bonne chance!
- Brasserie Blanc employees and friends & family are not permitted to enter these competitions.
Brasserie Blanc reserves the right to cancel or modify the competitions, including these Terms and Conditions.
- All competitions are only open to legal residents of the UK who are 18 years of age or older at time of submission. Normal licensing laws apply. You will be required to provide a copy of your ID in order to receive your prize.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for any other substitutes or cash value each prize must be taken as stated or, if the prize is unavailable for whatever reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value. Cash will not be awarded as a substitute.
Social Media Competition T&Cs:
- One winner will be chosen per competition from the pool of all entries received across all platforms (Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram). Winners will be contacted directly via the platform they entered. Winners must respond to this contact within 7 days, otherwise the prize may be revoked.
- Limit of one entry submitted per entrant, per competition, per social media channel (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) during the entry period. If multiple entries are received, only the first entry will be accepted and additional entries will be disqualified.
- Competitions are not in any way affiliated with or endorsed or sponsored by, Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.
- How to enter is specified in individual competition social media posts.