Brasserie Blanc Competition Terms & Conditions
General terms & conditions for all competitions run via Brasserie Blanc’s website, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram accounts are stated below. By entering any competition via any of the above platforms you are agreeing to the below terms and conditions. It is a condition that in entering, participants and winners agree to all terms and conditions stated. Bonne chance!
Win a signed copy of ‘Kew on a Plate’
- Prize is for a copy of Kew on a Plate signed by Raymond Blanc.
- Competition is open from 10.07.19 – 14.07.19.
- One winner will be drawn at random from all entries made across all posts and adverts across all platforms referring to said competition (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram).
- Winner will be picked at random on 15.07.19 and will be contacted via the platform they entered on.
- Winner must acknowledge prize must by 19.07.19 or prize may be reallocated.
- No cash alternative, no cash difference.
- Brasserie Blanc employees and friends & family are not permitted to enter these competitions.
Brasserie Blanc reserves the right to cancel or modify the competitions, including these Terms and Conditions.
- All competitions are only open to legal residents of the UK who are 18 years of age or older at time of submission. Normal licensing laws apply. You will be required to provide a copy of your ID in order to receive your prize.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for any other substitutes or cash value each prize must be taken as stated or, if the prize is unavailable for whatever reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value. Cash will not be awarded as a substitute.
Social Media Competition T&Cs:
- One winner will be chosen per competition from the pool of all entries received across all platforms (Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram). Winners will be contacted directly via the platform they entered. Winners must respond to this contact within 7 days, otherwise the prize may be revoked.
- Limit of one entry submitted per entrant, per competition, per social media channel (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) during the entry period. If multiple entries are received, only the first entry will be accepted and additional entries will be disqualified.
- Competitions are not in any way affiliated with or endorsed or sponsored by, Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.
- How to enter is specified in individual competition social media posts.