1. To hold a loyalty card you must have resident UK, Channel Island or Isle of Man address.
2. The loyalty card is not a debit card, store card or a credit card.
3. Loyalty card points can only be redeemed for the rewards nominated on the Brasserie Blanc web site at time of redemption.
4. Rewards are subject to availability and may be subject to change.
5. Points cannot be used for part payment – there must be enough points on the loyalty card to cover the reward selected.
6. The loyalty card must be presented in order to redeem points at the brasserie.
7. All loyalty cards are the property of the The Brasserie Bar Co (BBCo.).
8. Loyalty cards are not transferable.
9. The loyalty scheme is operated by BBCo.
10. The loyalty card can only be used to accrue and redeem points in Brasserie Blanc locations and cannot be used in any sister companies including The White Brasserie Company pubs. Points are valid for 24 months from the date on which they are earned.
11. Points can be earned against beverages with or without food.
12. The loyalty card must be presented during your visit to add points or redeem prizes. Points cannot be added without the card and cannot be added retrospectively.
13. The loyalty card can be used with the set lunch and set dinner menu.
14. The loyalty card can be used in conjunction with promotions, offers or discounts unless otherwise stated.
15. Your loyalty card points may not be transferred from one card to another unless the card has been lost, stolen or damaged.
16. Points may take up to 24 hours to be credited after a visit to any brasserie.
17. Loyalty cards must be activated in order to redeem points to claim rewards.
18. BBCo. has the right to withdraw or cancel the loyalty scheme and/or change the terms and conditions at any time and without notice.
19. BBCo. reserve the right to refuse or revoke your membership of the loyalty scheme.
20. You are responsible for any loss or theft of a loyalty card and you should notify BBCo. as soon as you become aware of a lost or stolen card. Please see the contact details for BBCo. on the website
21. You must notify BBCo. of any change of address or other personal details. BBCo. will not be responsible for any loss of points resulting from any failure by you to notify BBCo. of such change.
22. Loyalty card membership is only available to persons aged 18 and over.
23. Wine (excluding house wine) and champagne prizes may be taken home (where the brasserie has a licence for off sales) or enjoyed in the brasserie. This does not include the House Wine which can only be redeemed when dining in the brasserie.
24. The Hamper, Cookery School and Le Manoir prizes can be arranged by contacting us here. The Cookery Course is for one day to the value of £360. The Manoir midweek stay is subject to availability and may not be available at peak times.
25. Loyalty scheme is not open to employees of Brasserie Bar Co.
26. Accounts which have not been used for a two year period up to and including the 30th September 2015 are no longer. If you wish to reactivate your account please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reactivate your account for you.
27. BBCo. comply with the Data Protection Act 1998. We promise that we will not share your information with anyone else. By participating in the loyalty scheme we collect and use the information you give us to send you BBCo. promotions. You agree to receive these communications in order to enjoy the benefits of the loyalty scheme.
28. You have the right to ask for a copy of your information (for which we may charge a small fee) and to correct any inaccuracies. To do so please contact us