You’re in safe hands.
We have excellent Covid measures in place to ensure your visit is safe & relaxing – here is our Safe hands promise:
- OUR PEOPLE: Our teams are all Covid-trained and temperature checked before each shift. All staff will be wearing face shields which will be sanitised regularly.
- GUEST COMFORT: We have hand sanitisers for you to use and table screens and portable screens between tables where necessary
- PERSONAL SPACE: To help with social distancing we have restricted capacity management and a one-way flow. Team members and guests are required to wear face masks when arriving and moving around the brasserie.
- OUR VENUE: We have introduced more rigorous and frequent cleaning of all areas of the brasseries.
- Maximum booking size – in line with government guidance, we can take bookings for a maximum of 6 guests per table.
- We are now cashless & also fully seated with table service for drinking & for dining.
- Table Service Only: just a reminder that we are using the bar space as well as the brasserie for dining & that we are now cashless for both drinks and dining.
- Test & Trace: we are required to capture the contact details for all members of your party upon arrival who are 16 years old and over. If you do not have the NHS App then you can log in using our own QR code which is displayed on the host stand or the host can manually enter your details on arrival.
Please see below for our Safe hands promise:
Frequently asked questions
Here are a few further details regarding what to expect and our new ways of working :
Q – What is the maximum number you can take bookings for?
A – In line with government guidance, we can take bookings for a maximum of 6 guests per table.
Q – Do I need to book in advance?
A – It is not essential but is strongly advised. We will take contact details for all members of the party as part of the government’s test and trace before seating your party and will be carefully managing our capacity due to social distancing guidelines.
Q – Do I need to wear a mask when I arrive?
A – Yes, the government requires that a face mask must be worn on arrival at restaurants and whilst moving around hospitality venues at any time. We will not be able to allow you inside without a face covering.
NB: If you are feeling at all unwell we would ask that you delay your visit with us – thank you.