You’re in safe hands.
In these unusual times, our priority is to ensure that our brasseries are as safe as they can possibly be and that we can welcome you and look after you in a way that feels natural and not too overbearing.
Please see below for our five point promise:
- OUR PEOPLE : Our teams are all Covid-trained and temperature checked before each shift. All staff will be wearing face shields which will be sanitised regularly
- GUEST COMFORT : We have hand sanitisers for you to use and table screens and portable screens between tables where necessary
- PERSONAL SPACE: to help with social distancing we have restricted capacity management and a one way flow. Team members and guests are required to wear face masks in line with government guidelines.
- OUR VENUE: We have introduced more rigorous and frequent cleaning of all areas of the brasseries
- PAPER’LESS’ : We have single use menus, order & pay at table for drinks in the bar & credit cards only for bill payment
Frequently asked questions
Here are a few further details regarding what to expect and our new ways of working :
Q – What is the maximum number you can take bookings for?
A – We are taking bookings for a maximum of 6 guests.
Q – Do I need to book in advance?
A – It is not essential but is strongly advised. If you book online we do not need you to log in for test & trace on arrival, in addition we will be carefully managing our capacity due to social distancing guidelines so we would highly recommend that you do book ahead to avoid disappointment.
Q – Do you need to book ahead of coming in for a drink only?
A – It is not essential but would be advised. If you book online we do not need you to log in for test & trace on arrival. We will set aside a certain proportion of our venue for walk-ins however we would recommend that you book in advance to avoid disappointment. Please note that all our venues will be 100% seated only. There can be no standing or ordering at the bar.
Q – I have a gift voucher that has expired/is soon to expire, will I be able to extend my voucher to use when you reopen?
A – All gift cards that covered part or all of the COVID lockdown period were automatically be extended for an additional 6 months.
Q – Do I need to wear a mask when I arrive?
A – Yes (from 24.9.20) the government requires that a face mask must be worn on arrival at restaurants and whilst moving around hospitality venues at any time. We will not be able to allow you inside without a face covering.
NB: If you are feeling at all unwell we would ask that you delay your visit with us – thank you.